Terms Of Service
The term ‘The Spanish Subjunctive’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 701 Magnolia Ave., 36526 Daphne, Alabama, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All materials on this website are copyright protected.
- When you register to use the materials, you agree that you will not copy, distribute, and/or share your login / password with others. By doing so, your access to the materials and your membership will be revoked immediately and it may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- When you register, you have access to the materials that you purchased for as long as it is specified for such products.
- There are NO refunds. Therefore, if you are unsure if this program is for you, please contact us to arrange discuss this further.
If you prefer to talk to us, please call us at 914-613-3335 and leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.